HOUSTON FAMILY LAWYERS
Whether you are facing divorce, modifying a custody agreement, or adopting a child, family law matters go to the heart of protecting what is most important to you. Therefore, you deserve an experienced lawyer that will advocate for you and work hard to achieve your goals. At Moffett Law Firm, we understand that your family law issue is more than just a legal case. This is an emotional event in your life, and we are here to guide you.
With over 30 years of combined experience and extensive knowledge of Texas laws, you can trust our professional legal team to take on your case. Our personalized approach and innovative legal strategies allow you to focus on your family while we zealously fight for you and your rights. We also provide unmatched legal advice so that you always stay informed and fully understand your case.
When Should You Contact a Houston Family Law Attorney?
You may not know what to do when trying to resolve family law issues, as the process can be complicated. One of the first steps you can take to build a strong case is to contact a highly-skilled family lawyer with experience in the area you need. Our Houston lawyers focus exclusively on family law in the following practice areas:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- LGBTQ family issues
We understand these cases can be high-conflict and take a toll on your peace of mind, relationships, and financial future. Therefore, you should contact a family lawyer immediately to have a stress-free, successful legal experience.
What Does the Family Law Process Entail?
Dealing with family law matters can be stressful, and the legal process often makes the experience more difficult. You need personal attention and guidance at each step of the process based on the facts of your situation and your goals for your future. Our legal team supports you throughout the entire process, which includes the following:
- Consultation: The first step we take in any family law case is listening to your story. This helps us take a more personal approach and understand your objectives.
- Education: We are well-versed in state laws regarding family cases, so we can equip you with the tools to make informed decisions for your future.
- Evaluation: We handle every case with precision and detail, bringing on experts like CPAs, psychiatrists, and private investigators to gain even more insight into your case.
- Negotiation: During negotiation, we remain calm and focused on minimizing your time in court and expenses while optimizing your results.
- Litigation: If your case goes to court, we passionately pursue your interests and advocate for the outcome you deserve.
When facing a divorce, every friend and neighbor wants to give you advice.
Only experienced Houston family lawyers can give you trusted answers specific to your situation. We can offer you a new perspective on your case using our legal knowledge and years of experience. You need personal attention and guidance at each step of the process based on the facts of your situation and your goals for your future.
How Can a Lawyer Help With Your Houston Family Law Case?
While you can take on your family law case on your own, you risk making a mistake and not receiving the outcome you deserve. Our dedicated Houston family attorneys give you the time to focus on your family while we handle every aspect of your case, including the following:
- Thoroughly investigating your case
- Gathering and analyzing evidence and essential information
- Answering all your questions
- Negotiating on your behalf
- Developing a customized plan for your specific needs
- Utilizing valuable resources to strengthen your case
- Taking your case to court if necessary
- Providing constant communication
- Mediating any disagreements
At Moffett Law Firm, we do everything we can to understand your unique situation, evaluate your case, remain level-headed, and advocate for you in court. While we work to settle your case outside of court and spare you a lengthy battle, our seasoned litigators are prepared to advocate for you in the courtroom.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Talented Houston Family Lawyer at Moffett Law Firm
When dealing with family law issues, emotions and frustrations can run high. An experienced Houston family law attorney can help mediate arguments and help those involved fully understand the case. At Moffett Law Firm, we use our extensive knowledge to find answers to your family law questions and give you trustworthy advice. Our attentive attorneys can help you explore all your options so you have a clear plan to achieve the future you desire for yourself and your family.
We have proudly served those in the Houston area for the last 30 years. Our driven legal team handles every aspect of your case, including mediation and litigation services, so you can rest assured you have the best chance of a successful result. Regardless of your circumstances, we strive to resolve all your family law issues and meet your goals with empathy and expertise. To schedule a consultation, call (713) 333-5800 or fill out our contact form.